Configuring your Form Booker
Before you can utilize your Form Booker for your team for events or your website make sure you:
2. Your team calendars are connected
3. Your team has conference details associated.
Once these three prerequisites are completed, you are ready to create your "Inbound Router".
Create and Configure Inbound Router
1. Navigate to the Inbound Router Section of Chili Piper and click "Add New Form Scheduler" at the bottom.
3. Under "Queues assigned for Meeting distribution", turn on the the correct team calendars (“ queues“) that will be used for deciding booking order.
4. Under "Queues assigned for prospects who don't book meetings", associate the queues that will be used for deciding how the leads are assigned if they don't book meetings (either because they are not qualified or because they exited out of the booker)
5. Test your form before you use it on your site. See how you can view what happens at every step here
Here’s an example of a how this works on our site:
- How to do a post from a custom form
- How to use custom APIs to post information from your form to Chili Piper
Note that there's an additional charge for the Intelligent Form Booker: $200 per month.