Configuring your Concierge || Inbound Router
Before you can utilize your Concierge || Inbound Router for your team for events or your website make sure you:
2. Your team calendars are connected
3. Your team has conference details associated.
Once these three prerequisites are completed, you are ready to create your "Inbound Router".
Create and Configure Inbound Router
1. Navigate to the Concierge || Inbound Router Section of Chili Piper and click "Add New Inbound Concierge" at the bottom.
2. Name your Router - Give it a name that makes sense for what you are using it for, such as "Inbound Router", "Free Trial Router", or "Support Router".
Note: This is a very important step and where most mistakes happen. If you have any problems with the form mapping, please reach out to your Relationship Managing for assistance.
4. Configure your "UI Messaging & Customization" - we've already pre-set most of this for you but feel free to add or adjust as you see fit.
5. Salesforce Options. Determine if you would like your Chili Piper Router to create Leads and Contacts, Leads Only, or not create any record at all (for Marketo, Eloqua, and some other form integrations, we'll disable the setting for Chili Piper to create a lead or contact as another system will handle this). We highly recommend enabling the setting for Chili Piper to create an event in Salesforce.
6. Under "Scheduling Queues", toggle on the the correct team calendars (“queues“) that will be used for deciding booking order. You'll notice the priority of how the queues are set and you're able to adjust the order in which queues are picked when multiple queues match by using the arrows.
8. Under "Queues assigned for prospects who don't book meetings", associate the queues that will be used for deciding how the leads are assigned if they don't book meetings (either because they are not qualified or because they exited out of the booker)
9. Router Redirect - Configure the flow your prospect's go thru based on the action they have done. You'll want to be sure to include a full url, like, "https://www.chilipiper.com". We recommend at least a 6-7 second wait time before a redirect after a successful booking for UX purposes.
10.Test your form before you use it on your site using the Router URL provided in the "Embed for your form." section. See how you can view what happens at every step here
Here’s an example of a how this works on our site:
- How to do a post from a custom form
- How to use custom APIs to post information from your form to Chili Piper
Note that there's an additional charge for the Intelligent Form Booker: $200 per month.