Getting Started for Admins
This is a quick guide to get you started in 6 steps. For more advanced settings see guides on the menu on the left.
1. Connect the app for your team
Make sure you connect your app here. Login with Salesforce first & then confirm your email domain (Office 365/Gmail).
- If you can't connect your Salesforce account, you either don't have API access or your IPs are restricted in Salesforce. Please reach out and we'll help.
2. Make sure your calendar is connected
- Navigate to "My Settings" -> "My Integrations" and make sure your calendar is connected under your name
3. Install the browser extension
3. Check your calendar link
Go to "My Settings" -> " Calendar Settings" tab and check that your calendar link is working and you can book a meeting on it.
4. Create your first queue
Follow these instructions to book your first round robin queue and book a meeting from Salesforce.
5. Book a meeting via email
Suggest times to a prospect to meet:
- If you are using Gmail, see instructions how you can suggest times using the browser extension.
- If you are using Outlook, you can suggest times using an Outlook Add-in.
6. Learn how to manage your team
Learn how to manage your team now that you have admin superpowers. :)
That's it. Be sure to follow the advanced guides on the left for your configurations and once you are ready, follow the onboarding checklist to get started with the rest of your team.
"With great power comes great responsibility"